About Caregiver Training School
Caregiver Training School started in 2001. Our Nurse Assistant Training Program is State Approved and State Certified by the Hawaii Department of Human Services. We are also Licensed by the State of Hawaii Department of Education. We set the highest standard and provide the best Nurse Assistant Training Program in Honolulu that is backed by Our Iron Clad Guarantee.
Our comfortable and state of the art classrooms are furnished with ample supplies and equipments to facilitate the learning process of the students.
Our classes are conducted by professionals who are highly qualified and experienced License Nurses’ who will do everything possible to help students pass the State Certification Exam.
- Nurse Assistant Training Program (NATP)
- CNA Review Class (class readies you for the State Exam)
- 24-Hour CNA Competency Recertification Class
- CNA II (Advance CNA, also called Patient Care Technician)
- Phlebotomy Technician Training Program
- Adult / Child / Infant CPR-AED
- Standard First Aid Certification Class
- Blood borne Pathogen Certification Class